Please fill out the REGISTRATION PACKET at least 7 days prior to the start of camp. You can mail it to Debbie Kelo at 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond, VA 23234 or email to email@example.com.
How do I sign up my child up for SwimRVA summer camp?
- Call the SwimRVA staff at 804-271-8271
What is cancellation policy?
- Two weeks written notice is required to cancel registration for a selected session
What should my child wear/bring?
- Swim suit, towel, goggles, sunscreen, water bottle, wear sneakers, lunch, and a bag for wet clothes. Please label all items.
What is the camper-to-councelor ratio?
What activities will my child participate in?
- Swim lessons, log rolling, splash ball/water polo, safety school, junior lifeguarding, fitness, crafts, and nutrition
What if a camper wants to come home mid-week?
- They my stop the camp; however, there will not be any pro-rated refunds
May my child and I visit the camp first to see if we like it?
Does SwimRVA provide lunch or snacks?
- SwimRVA will provide a morning and afternoon snack.
How do I drop off and pick up my child?
- Parent/guardian must sign the child in and out in the community room
What if my child gets sick or injured?
- SwimRVA will notify the parent(s)/guardian(s) of any illness of the child and the child needs to be picked up as soon as possible thereafter
If I have questions or need to contact my child, who should I contact?
- Call the SwimRVA front desk at 804-271-8271
Will there be a make-up day if my child has to miss a class?
- No make-up days
What are the benefits of this camp?
- Children will learn life-saving skills and lifelong fitness tools in a fun, adventuresome, educational atmosphere
How will the camp screen visitors?
- All visitors must check in at front desk
How will the camp handle emergencies?
- SwimRVA agrees to notify the parent(s)/guardian(s) whenever the child becomes ill and the parent/guardian will arrange to have the child picked up as soon as possibleif so requested by SwimRVA
- The parent/guardian authorizes SwimRVA to obtain immediate medical care if any emergency occurs when the parent/guardian cannot be located immediately